Aegis Java development team is sharing this info with EHR developers and entire healthcare community to provide best Java based EHR solution for hospitals and medical centers that offer healthcare facilities to Beta-thalassaemia patients. The software provides an electronic means for interacting, recording, and processing all the data produced during care process of beta-thalassaemia patients.
What is Beta-Thalassaemia?
It’s a hereditary disorder found high in Mediterranean people, Africa, and Southeast Asian ancestry. The treatment of Beta-thalassaemia includes daily chelation, periodic cardiology, biweekly transfusions, hepatology, and endocrinology evaluations. Making and keeping healthcare records of such patients is extremely complex. Presently, hospitals are making paper-based documents for Beta-Thalassaemia patients and share them over all units connected with care process. This hinders interaction of information between healthcare providers, and creates medical record processing tough. This influences the demand of user-friendly EHR solutions to bring accuracy in report making.
Companies have started working with their Java development teams to bring most sophisticated and user-friendly EHR software for providing healthcare facilities to Beta-thalassaemia patients. More and more healthcare centers are inclining towards software solutions to bring an efficient environment to cope with the instantly-rising issues of data storage, processing, and recovery. In the early stages, it was difficult to make changes in the data content; but with recent technologies and advancements, IT giants have got success in developing most intriguing java programmers based EHR solutions to maintain and sustain records and data of the Beta-Thalassaemia patients.
There are several other reasons that motivated IT development companies to alter the designs and rediscover the application:
- Diversity of record data- Patient records should be related to medical specialties and healthcare processes relevant to the disease.
- Diversity of healthcare units and professionals- Distinct healthcare units provide ranges of service and thus, software solution must be customizable to cater the needs of each user.
- User-friendly interface- Most centers fail to implement EHR solutions due to lack of training and meaningful use. Therefore, demand of user-friendly application arises to deliver most precision reports and data keeping facilities to physicians and the team.
- Automated data processing- The care process of Beta-Thalassaemia patients involves many lab tests. Java based EHR solutions offer automated data processing feature to evaluate all calculations related to patient’ reports and documents.
- Data sharing- Alone doctor can’t treat a patient suffering from severe disorder. When there is a team work, data sharing within single unit or between the units is a normal thing. This influences patient mobility and circulation of data and health info related to patient.
- Performance- Every technology is admired for its best performance. The software solutions offered by IT development companies must cater the hospital requirements in efficient manner.
- Scalability- Software should be easily installed and used over different devices and operating systems. This enables distinct network and hardware configuration as per the unit size operated by the software.
- Automated integration of lab reports with medical records- The software design is intended to integrate all lab reports with medical records to collect data at one place and provide convenience to the both patient and physician.
The above diagram shows the benefits offered by professionally designed EHR solution. Java development team working with reputed IT giants aims to deliver least complex and more user-friendly software solutions to bring comfort in the healthcare sector. Besides this, we have also mentioned valuable points to explain the need of making changes and alterations in the older versions of electronic health record software solutions and rediscover them to cater all present needs of the healthcare sector.